The Tower

The 2002 Quinquennial Survey of the church reported that the Church Tower was in need of repair.

Repointing and replacement of damaged stonework was carried out during 2004 at a cost of £24,000

Medieval Postholes used during the construction
of the tower
Bell dated 1604
inscription: God Save The Church
Bell dated 1710
inscription: Samuel Thompson George Peck,
Peter Laycock, Rector 1710
Bell dated 1777
inscription: S. Abson, Rector. M.A.William
Lynam, William Barker, C.W. Thomas Heddesley,
Founder, Nottinghamsh 1777
Plans are inhand to refurbish the bells and add a forth bell.