Interior Views of St. Andrew's
Font dated 1674
Monument placed in church by William Mompresson about 1680,
commemorating the parents and brother of his second wife Elizabeth
17th Century Pulpit
Brass marking burial place of Rector George Lawson 1670
Brass marking burial of William Mompesson. it gives a date of 1708, but shortly after the calendarr
was changed and is 1709 in our calendar
Board showing list of Rectors starting in 1236
Poor Box dated 1718
Chest dated 1730